- As a Support Engineer you would actively provide technical support for TeslaWatt network also day to day dealing with customers and supporting their needs.
- Survey network requirements of remote customer offices, campus buildings, and Data Centers. Define equipment, cables, adapters and configurations needed to upgrade buildings and sites to established standard.
- Analyze current network configurations and determine implementation requirements.
- Configure routing protocols.
- Prepare network equipment for deployment by loading appropriate software and configuration setting according to pre-engineered design templates.
- Upgrade configuration of existing network equipment to support new features and functions.
- Manage field installation contractors while they are on-site and provide all technical details to complete installations.
- Continually review the customer's network and practices looking for opportunities to enhance network functionality, performance and reliability.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential network products or technical solutions.
- Test LAN/WAN equipment software (i.e.: IOS, NXOS).
- Contribute to the development of network documentation, including diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures.
- Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer network/system performance or reliability.
- Monitor for opportunities to improve the customer service delivery practices.
- Perform on-going management of network installation and upgrade projects and maintain deployment schedules.
- Provide third-level support and troubleshooting of network problems. Periodically provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Maintain and extend expertise in applicable areas of network and computer hardware and software technology.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relative experience, Master's degree 7 years of relative experience, or 13 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 5 years as supporting customers with technical issues
- Active Networking Certification CCNP is mandatory. Please do not apply if you don’t have CCNP certification.
- TOEFL IBT 100+ points.
- Ability to work in shifts.
You can send your application at [email protected]